UCT Application Forms Download 2021-2022
You may apply online. In order to apply online you will need a working email address and your South African identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, your passport number.
If you are unable to apply online, you may submit a paper application by printing the forms from the links below, and sending them to the Admissions Office at the address indicated on the right.
- Undergraduate Prospectus
- First-time applications for financial aid are handled centrally via NSFAS. For further information on the application process, please see undergraduate student funding.
- Directions for Postgraduate Applicants
- All postgraduate applicants must apply online.
- Postgraduate Prospectus
- Apply for postgraduate degree funding.
- 2019 Honours financial assistance applications for black South African students – applications close 20 November 2017
- 2019 Master’s and Doctoral financial assistance applications – applications close 15 November 2017
- International and refugee scholarships – applications close 31 July 2017
- Credit Card Application Fee Payment
(for credit card payment authorisation of application fees only)